What is it?
The setup of the Stacks Project Workshop will be similar to the previous edition (more information on the 2017 SPW), where graduate students, postdocs and senior mathematicians collaborate on a topic in algebraic geometry in small groups.
The list of currently confirmed mentors is:
- Jarod Alper: Projectivity of the moduli space of semistable vector bundles on a smooth curve
- Johan de Jong: Deligne's theorem on Tannakian categories
- Max Lieblich: Heights, traces, and the Lang-Néron Theorem
- Martin Olsson: Finite generation of the Néron-Severi group
- Alex Perry: Boundedness of semistable sheaves
- Ravi Vakil: Twisted $G$-covers à la Abramovich-Corti-Vistoli
- Kirsten Wickelgren: Coherent duality
There is a schedule.
Date and location
The workshop will be online from August 3 to August 7, 2020.
The workshop is being organized by
To contact the organisers, please send an email to email@example.com.